Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Radical Middle of the Road

I decided to begin a political blog on the issues confronting the those of us who are looking for answers in all the garbage of mis-information out there.  I do not intend to be politically neutral nor do I intend to be a Radical Middle of the Roader.  But what I want is to have a good compelling discussion with others about the issues that confront my students and many Americans who are finding that the issues are not being fairly presented.  The issues are not black and white to coin an often quoted phrase.  But what spawned my decision to start this was a series of conversations I have been having with a colleague.  We don't agree on may issues.  However, what has intrigued me in our discussions was that, I think, while we don't want to necessarily win an argument.  It is that we can have a civil argument and both recognize that each has a point but not necessarily agreement.   I hope to keep a civil conversation as I respond to other blogs going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment